Stillwater Foot Clinic Info
Dr. Ross Nelson sees patients every Thursday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
To get directions to our podiatry, please hover to the upper left corner on the map and click directions. Clicking on it would give you directions to our Stillwater foot clinic via Google Maps.
Ross Nelson, DPM
- Medical School: Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
- Degree: Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency: Deaconess Hospital System, St. Louis, MO
- Board Certified, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- United Hospital
- St. John’s Hospital
- Maplewood Surgery Center
- Woodwinds Hospital
- Lakeview Hospital
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Minnesota Podiatric Medical Association
About White Bear Foot & Ankle
The podiatric physicians and staff of White Bear Foot and Ankle Clinic are dedicated to using the latest research and most advanced technology to deliver exceptional podiatric care to people throughout the Twin Cities area. It’s our goal to get you back on your feet quickly and easily. Our services include diagnostic examinations, relief for foot and ankle pain, fitting for orthodics, physical therapy referrals, and podiatric surgery. Visit our Stillwater foot clinic, where our friendly, experienced podiatrists will help you get back on your feet again.